Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Web 2.0 Event

http://www.justin.tv/teachercast#/w/7076724752/2 is a website similar to a television show. They have guest speakers Skype in and they have conversations about different topics. When I watched, they were discussing a certain educator and his now high number of twitter followers and how he became so famous. Unfortunately I cannot remember his name. The goal of this site it to allow teachers another resource to ask specific questions of their guest speaker whom is based off of what the audience is wanting. Basically this site is like watching a TV show on your laptop. I would definitely use this as a professional resource for my classroom if there are any question or things I would run across that would need more of a "professional influence". I am not entirely sure if this experience has changed me or what I think, just adding another resource to my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment